Way of Truth Forums

A Forum Site For Christians Seeking the Way of Truth

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AgainstAll

PostSubject: The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed   Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:07 am

The Devil is a liar, aliens are the devils lie.
I believe that the stars are for us, Christ said He would give us the morning star, in relation to us ruling nations with a rod of iron -

Revelation 2:26-28, also Job 38:31-33 hints at dominion of the stars being established on earth. I think the ultimate kingdom of God is

one over all of existence, the entire cosmos, with the humans who choose to be with God being set up (by God) as rulers/Lords in that

kingdom, Matthew 25:34, we each ruling over a star, and therefore the planets and beings associated with said star.
(Psalms 102:25, Psalms 8:3-6)
Earth being the physical headquarters/palace. Those other beings perhaps do not even begin existing until the kingdom is established.

So, if any real aliens have come here, it is to try and disrupt the establishment of Gods kingdom, or just out of pure curiosity, but most

likely they do so in opposition to Gods will.

But, a prevailing (non-Christian) theory is that 'they' (the illuminati...free masons ect...) will stage (fake) an alien invasion to

persuade the world to unite under one government, and that area 51 has always been a place were the technology and planning for this mock

invasion has been created and thought out.

Ultimately I think it will lead to a humanoid alien (total lies/tricks) coming down in a spaceship to 'save' us from the 'bad' 'aliens',

calling himself, "Jesus Christ", but he, really is the anti-Christ. Paul hinted at this in the bible in 2nd Thessalonians 2:3-11 - also

Matthew 24:24-26.

When I first saw the Ancient Aliens show I believed it, but it's amazing how in depth the ancient aliens debunked documentary is.

Note the word alien; take out the 'n' and your left with the phrase - a lie.

It's the big lie, old, deep routed, and very well planned out to fool the world into worshiping the devil and demons.
Back to top Go down
TomL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed   Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:14 am

What is this about?

slybelvedere

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed   Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:21 pm

TomL- My thoughts exactly, lol.
Back to top Go down
TomL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed   Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:40 pm

Thanks.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed   

Back to top Go down

The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1