Josh 6:5-15

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
clark thompson

PostSubject: Josh 6:5-15   Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Joshua 6:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 And it shall come to pass, that when they make a long blast with the ram's horn, and when ye hear the sound of the trumpet, all the people shall shout with a great shout; and the wall of the city shall fall down flat, and the people shall ascend up every man straight before him.

Joshua 6:5 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

5 And when they make a long blast with the ram’s horn, and ye hear the sound of the trumpet, all the people shall shout with a great shout: then shall the wall of the city fall down flat, and the people shall ascend up, every man straight before him.

1599 Geneva Bible (GNV) Geneva Bible, 1599 Edition. Published by Tolle Lege Press. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without written permission from the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations in articles, reviews, and broadcasts.

These are my thoughts.
He should be the reason sometimes we want to shout, out of joy.

Last edited by clark thompson on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:41 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
clark thompson

PostSubject: Re: Josh 6:5-15   Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:06 am

Joshua 7:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 And Joshua rent his clothes, and fell to the earth upon his face before the ark of the LORD until the eventide, he and the elders of Israel, and put dust upon their heads.

Joshua 7:6 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

6 Then Joshua rent his clothes, and fell to the earth upon his face before the Ark of the Lord, until the eventide, he, and the Elders of Israel, and put dust upon their heads.

1599 Geneva Bible (GNV) Geneva Bible, 1599 Edition. Published by Tolle Lege Press. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without written permission from the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations in articles, reviews, and broadcasts.

These are my thoughts.
This is was a sign of mourning and reverence to the Lord, we should show reverence to the Lord even in our most grief stricken times.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson

PostSubject: Re: Josh 6:5-15   Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:07 pm

Joshua 7:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 And Joshua said, Alas, O LORD God, wherefore hast thou at all brought this people over Jordan, to deliver us into the hand of the Amorites, to destroy us? would to God we had been content, and dwelt on the other side Jordan!

Joshua 7:7 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

7 And Joshua said, Alas, O Lord God, wherefore hast thou brought this people over Jordan, to deliver us into the hand of the Amorites, and to destroy us? would God we had been content to dwell on the other side Jordan.

These are my thoughts.
God does not lead us to a lose, the greatest victory, He won already for us on the cross.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson

PostSubject: Re: Josh 6:5-15   Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Joshua 7:8
KJV 8 O LORD, what shall I say, when Israel turneth their backs before their enemies!
Geneva 8 Oh Lord, what shall I say, when Israel turne their backes before their enemies?

These are my thoughts.
We may not have anything to say but simply preach the gospel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh 6:5-15   

Back to top Go down

Josh 6:5-15
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3