A Forum Site For Christians Seeking the Way of Truth

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

How the Media Reports on Christianity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
slybelvedere

PostSubject: How the Media Reports on Christianity   Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:08 pm

How many of you are sick of the media's reporting on Christianity? Well I can't be because they don't report on it, and when they do, they call us all bigots! Well, if being a Christian and having morals is being a bigot, then I will happily be called one. The only "good" people the media calls good are those with no moral code.
Back to top Go down
TomL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How the Media Reports on Christianity   Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:51 am

slybelvedere wrote:
How many of you are sick of the media's reporting on Christianity? Well I can't be because they don't report on it, and when they do, they call us all bigots! Well, if being a Christian and having morals is being a bigot, then I will happily be called one. The only "good" people the media calls good are those with no moral code.

I'm sick of the media reporting anything because they rarely ever tell the truth about anything.

slybelvedere

PostSubject: Re: How the Media Reports on Christianity   Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:49 pm

LOL, that is true too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the Media Reports on Christianity   

Back to top Go down

How the Media Reports on Christianity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1